No warranties: This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. WorldVisaNews.com (WVN) makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, WorldVisaNews.com does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any legal, travel or governments matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
Your privacy is important to us at WorldVisaNews.com. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that WorldVisaNews.com collects, and the ways in which WorldVisaNews.com uses that personal information.
GDPR – General Data Protection Regulation – a new law designed to protect the personal data and privacy of EU residents. The regulation aims to make personal data processing more transparent and to give users more control over their data. Even though the GDPR only applies to European Union (EU) citizens, we have decided to go beyond and adopt the same good policies for all of our users, regardless of their citizenship or location.
Personal information collection
WorldVisaNews.com may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website (including your name);
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including e-mail address);
- information about transactions carried out over this website (including contact address);
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services including phone number); and]
- any other information that you send to WorldVisaNews.com.
How does World Visa News & Travel Report use the information it collects?
World Visa News & Travel Report uses all collected information primarily for disseminating information to users and support services. We may also use your information for sending periodic emails announcing important service changes, new features and news, promotional activities, etc. You can decide NOT to receive such emails by replying to any of them with “Unsubscribe” in the subject and Unsubscribing from our newsletter.
Does World Visa News & Travel Report disclose Users’ information to third parties?
All personal information collected by World Visa News & Travel Report is treated as strictly confidential. We may disclose User’s personal information if required by law. We may disclose part of Users’ personal information to our business partners or other third parties when this is required in order to provide the services you have ordered.
Limitations of liability
WorldVisaNews.com will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contract, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if WorldVisaNews.com has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit WorldVisaNews.com liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by WorldVisaNews.com negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of WorldVisaNews.com; or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for WorldVisaNews.com to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
You accept that, as a limited liability entity, WorldVisaNews.com has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against WorldVisaNews.com officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect WorldVisaNews.com officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as WorldVisaNews.com.
Links to Third Party Sites
All Information found on WorldVisaNews.com is for informational and educational purposes only. WorldVisaNews.com is not responsible for the content and does not warrant or guarantee any product or services from the linked website.
If any provision of this website dis-claimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforce-ability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
Last Updated: 24 May 2018.